Optimal Candidates should carry at least 2 years experience in a high-volume, Fast casual Breakfast establishment.
– Flexible schedule/availability
– Be able to handle pressure
– Be Serve Safe Certified
Compensation reviews are done every quarter with a quarter raise every quarter based on performance. Starting salary dependent on skill set and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.25 – $15.25 per hour
- Breakfast / Bagel Shop: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food handler certificate (Preferred)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Candidates must have at least 3+ years experience in the food service industry, preferably in a high-volume operation. Must be able to handle a very busy morning and lunch rush!
Morning Shift 5.30am – 2pm
|Job Category||Food Preparation|