Job duties include, but are not limited to; prepping all food stations for service ( mise en place of the day), assembling wraps, and preparing salads.
– Clean work areas and Equipments.
– Wash, peel and/or cut various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
– Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
– Prepare a variety of foods according to recipes and instructions, following approved procedures.
– Make special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches.
– Cut, slice Cold Cuts and Cheeses to prepare for cooking.
– Ability to use Convection oven for baking Pastries.
– Ability to work with food Processors and mixers.
– Inventory Control; Inform supervisors when supplies are getting low.
– Receive and store food supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
Candidates must have at least 3+ years experience in the food service industry, preferably in a high-volume operation. Must be able to handle a very busy morning and lunch rush!
Morning Shift 6am – 12pm
Required experience Foodservice: 4 years
$11 – $12 an Hour – Part-time
|Job Category||Food Preparation|